Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Debbie Tamar Pruitt Tweeted: I love her rofl OuO

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Debbie Tamar Pruitt
@Bambiek69
I love her rofl OuO fb.me/IbVFYdOA
avatar
CBS News
@CBSNews
"Ultimately, this is about basic decency," Former Pres. Obama slammed Pres. Trump's decision to rescind DACA. cbsn.ws/2wFeHPb
avatar
CNN
@CNN
We asked DACA recipients to respond to the Trump admin's decision to end the program. Here's what they had to say. cnn.it/2eDFXVW
avatar
Megan Lanz
@DrMeganRe
I used to be under the impression that mindfulness was a way to escape stress. I was so very mistaken, as my journey…
avatar
Jessica Han
@puddinghead9
Mother Nature has me going ga-ga #mothernature #beautifulbc #explorebc #hiking #mountaininstagram.com/p/BYpfDr_FINw/
avatar
Fox News
@FoxNews
Fear grips Florida that monster Hurricane Irma could be worse than Harvey fxn.ws/2x8QljB
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments: