Monday, December 26, 2016

GOAL! GetOutAndLive Tweeted: Call my friend Sonia Rose and save $$$ on your car insurance.

@NBCNews, @ZenYoga13, @LanaParrilla, @breakingnews740, @CarolakaTal also Tweeted.
Your Highlights
avatar
GOAL! GetOutAndLive
@getoutandlive
Call my friend Sonia Rose and save $$$ on your car insurance. fb.me/KTRPVZ7J
reply
avatar
NBC News
@NBCNews
Comedian-in-Chief: Why Obama's sense of humor will be sorely missed nbcnews.to/2hnOI8S
reply
avatar
Evelyn Smith
@ZenYoga13
'Elf' gets recut as a horror thriller just in time for Christmas
reply
avatar
Lana Parrilla
@LanaParrilla
One of my favorite holiday moments with some of my favorite humans. I love you all so much.… instagram.com/p/BOfWXDtgRKD/
reply
avatar
Breaking News
@breakingnews740
You'll regret ever saying these things to a strong woman...
reply
avatar
Carol Lynn Lockhart
@CarolakaTal
Kind remarks are flowing every which way, setting the stage fo... More for Sagittarius bit.ly/yibOac
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments: